Guys- I let you all down.
My recap & rankings of Episode 7 are no where to be found.
It isn’t like I didn’t think about my Survivor blog this week- I thought about it all week! But that was the problem- I had way too many thoughts about:
- Neal’s med evac
- Debbie throwing away what has been a tight game to this point
- Michele’s undeniable sort of winner edit
- Nick’s new commanding position in the middle of the merged tribe
- Scot’s ease in giving away almost all the idol information
- High school sterotypes that dominated in this episode
- Tai’s relationship with chickens
- Brains being thrown into lockers
- Aubrey’s entitlement of Neal’s idol
- Beauty’s decision to side with Brawn 😦
- Etc. etc.
That’s no excuse! But I’m doing something different tonight and I’m writing Episode’s 8 blog WHILE I watch the episode. I’m excited and nervous and anxious all at the same time!
50 Thoughts I had while watching Kaoh Rong Episode 8 (In chronological order):
- Why is the tribe named Dara? I hate when I have to search the secret scenes to find out :(.
- Brains are in trouble- just 3 are left!
- Scot- save the Forrest Gump imperssions for Tom Hanks.
- Aubry with the winner’s edit? Her narration of the tribe dyanmics is spot-on!
- My first thought while Kyle is talking about his family- is it true? He does want to play the Hantz game…
- Kyle has a compelling story- I do like him more now.
- Did Kyle’s story backfire in regards to Cydney? She may see that sitting next to him in the final Tribal is not good for her game.
- Oh hey, Jeff Probst. Those dimples are lookin’ good tonight!
- ICE CREAM! I’m not even on the island and that looks goooood!
- Julia’s reward challenge team is the bomb.com.
- A classic Survivor challenge!
- Why is Aubry continuing to be designated pole girl?
- Michele’s Nikes are on point.
- Pretty big fan of Julia’s Nikes, too.
- The end of this challenge may be hard for two big buys like Scot and Nick.
- Uneven challenge groups here- ice cream here they come!
- Aubry with another confessional?? She’s totally going to the end.
- Tai wishes he could share ice cream. I totally wouldn’t want to share anything and would echo Debbie’s sentitment, “I don’t feel sorry for the losers”.
- The winning team is really bonding over this reward…!
- Julia sees Scot in a much different light than myself.
- I really hope Joe is secretly awake and listening to these boys plot.
- Looks like Cydney is back from her hiatus. Storms a’comin!
- Cydney c’mon- keep your cool! Don’t blow up your game!
- Paraoid- paranoid, that everybody’s out to get me! (Cyd’s theme song)
- I wonder if Cydney misses her branch-chain amino acids?
- “Don’t check me, boo!” CALM DOWN
- Poor Nick, his immunity meant nothing!
- Balancing challenges always seem to favor the girls.
- Love temptations during challenges, you can really get a taste for who feels comfortable and who NEEDS the immunity.
- Julia, wait for the food!!!
- I’ve heard the pizza on Survivor isn’t that good, anyway. It’s certainly not worth a million bucks!
- Looks like Scot, Joe, Michele, and Kyle are feeling pretty comfortable in the game… hmmmm.
- My inner voice is voting for a Kyle blindside!
- So Tai is clearly against the Brains. Good game play?? I think that blatant honesty is too much.
- Is Nick trying to make up his earlier blunder with Cydney?
- Yikes- is Nick leaving tonight?? His arrogance paired with Scot’s overconfidence is the kiss of death in this game.
- I’d love to borrow Cyd’s biceps.
- Cydney says she isn’t quitting any time soon- but Tai could see it on her face, so…
- Tai runs to get his necklace and is guaranteed 3 more days in the game!
- Debbie saw what running across the Sahara?
- I like hard game play, but Nick is playing too hard. We’ll see in 17 minutes, I guess.
- Is Cydney being legit, here?!
- Oh my gosh- please unite ladies, and vote Nick out! #SaveDebbie!
- Sweet, sweet Neal! Poor guy 😦
- Love me some Cochran references!
- TAI!!! OMG you just gave away the Super Idol!!!!
- I’m so nervous- – –
- Overconfidence is a weakness- pot calling the kettle black?
- WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO #Blindside
One thing is for sure- overconfidence in this game will kill you & so will revealing a super secret like a Super Idol.
Rankings to return next week!
Until next time,
Leave a Reply